- Supports the implementation of digital transformation on integrated management systems and processes in Asia to support the business strategies in project delivery.
- Understand, anticipate, and evaluate business requirements to develop and implement digital solutions in a matrix environment.
- Conduct business analysis, collect user requirements, write user manuals, and perform user acceptance test and impact analysis.
- Drive the adoption and usage of solutions by users by providing support and training.
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence strategic direction to meet business goals and support benefits realization.
- Performing the role of Scrum Master for the agile team if required to do so.
Qualification and Skills:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Business Analyst, with relevant exposure and knowledge in Engineering and project management is a plus.
- Able to understand project vision and support process owner in preparing process roadmaps.
- Project experience in digital transformation, cloud infrastructure, mobile applications, data analytics, IoT would be an advantage
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Process Mapping Tool (Visio/Draw1.0/Gliffy) and MS Project is a must. Knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Manage stakeholders proactively with good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Positive, dynamic and resilient individual, open to change and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability. Able to work independently in a dynamic and unstructured environment and perform under pressure.
- Good commercial knowledge in Business, Finance, Information Technology and relevant disciplines.
- Strong team player in an Agile environment and fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin communication.
- PMP and Scrum certified preferred.