We are looking for a Business Analyst to join us in shaping and contributing to successful business transformation and digitalization. You will be an integral member to support the whole project life cycle across Asia. You will work closely with various lines of business to investigate and gather business requirements, ensuring the delivered solutions meet those business needs.
- Supports the implementation of digital transformation on integrated management systems and processes in Asia to support the business strategies in project delivery.
- Understand, anticipate, and evaluate business requirements to develop and implement digital solutions in a matrix environment.
- Conduct business analysis, collect user requirements, write user manuals, and perform user acceptance test and impact analysis.
- Drive the adoption and usage of solutions by users by providing support and training.
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence strategic direction to meet business goals and support benefits realization.
- Performing the role of Scrum Master for the agile team if required to do so.
Qualification and Skills:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Business Analyst, with relevant exposure and knowledge in Engineering and project management is a plus.
- Able to understand project vision and support process owner in preparing process roadmaps.
- Project experience in digital transformation, cloud infrastructure, mobile applications, data analytics, IoT would be an advantage
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Process Mapping Tool (Visio/Draw1.0/Gliffy) and MS Project is a must. Knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Manage stakeholders proactively with good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Positive, dynamic and resilient individual, open to change and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability. Able to work independently in a dynamic and unstructured environment and perform under pressure.
- Good commercial knowledge in Business, Finance, Information Technology and relevant disciplines.
- Strong team player in an Agile environment and fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin communication.
- PMP and Scrum certified preferred.