WSP is currently initiating a search for a Capital Program Analyst for our Washington, DC office. Be involved in projects with our Transportation Planning Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. This mid-level position is to provide ongoing, on-site support to transit agencies in the Greater Washington Metropolitan area as an embedded employee in our client's office.
- Plan, monitor, and report financial performance and budgeting to the public and to the Federal Transportation Administration (FTA).
- Coordinate with Project Managers to accurately prepare, forecast, and deliver monthly, quarterly, and multi-year financial performance.
- Perform financial and statistical analysis, including big data analytics and troubleshooting.
- Schedule and attend regular site visits to gather a better understanding of current capital investments and future needs.
- Track financial performance of major contracts with complex and unique payment structures.
- Prepare bi-weekly project status reports for OCFM senior management that capture financial performance, deliverables, and risks.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of transportation projects.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required by business needs.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant and/or related field of study.
- 1 - 3 years of demonstrated experience in one of the following areas: transit planning and/or operations, active transportation planning or engineering/design.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience working with and analyzing large datasets and the ability to interpret technical drawings/plans.
- Experience with preparation of presentation and public speaking.
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies.
This position is subject to and contingent upon client approval of candidates put forth for consideration by WSP.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position