- Design ELV systems applied to buildings project including commercial, residential and institutional projects.
- Conduct consultancy studies on ELV systems and develop innovative solutions to meet the technical and budget requirement of Clients.
- Prepare benchmarking, design reports, feasibility studies, tender documents, tender assessment, innovative presentation material and other deliverables
- Review various technical submissions and liaise with utilities and government authorities
- Degree holder or above in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering / Information Engineering or related subject
- Min. 2 years of experience in design, specification and implementation of ELV systems
- Experience in mega size projects will be in priority
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good command of Putonghua will be an advantage
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer