- Be responsible for undertaking noise/air quality modelling works, environmental impact assessment and preliminary design of pollution control measures for infrastructure and development projects;
- Carry out environmental site surveys and inspections;
- Coordinate with members of project team for timely project delivery with quality;
- Prepare professional consultancy reports and presentation independently;
- Involve in the preparation of bid submissions
- Assist in liaison with members of the project team, clients and government departments
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Master degree or above in environmental engineering, environmental science and management, or other relevant disciplines.
- With at least three years of practical experience in noise/air quality modelling and environmental impact assessment works.
- Knowledge of relevant government regulations and requirements
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese