At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
Our US Talent Management Team is seeking an experienced Talent Sourcer in the Northeast and Southeast Region to support recruiting efforts across all business lines, including Transportation, Water, Environment, Property and Buildings and Energy.
This position can be based out of any of our WSP USA regional offices and can also be remote.
This role delivers a consistent and proactive pipeline of passive and active talent for a broad range of management, professional, technical, and administrative positions utilizing technology, networks and other channels. In addition, partners with Talent Manager, Human Resources and client groups as needed to gain a thorough understanding of requirements for each role; developing and executing the sourcing and marketing strategy to attract talent to WSP USA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Talent Management, Resource & Operations, HR and client groups
- Participate on intake calls with the hiring manager and Talent Management Specialist to understand the scope and priorities of the role, as well as the value proposition of the role
- Manage sourcing efforts in partnership with the talent management team across all lines of our business and align to overall delivery requirements
- Develop and execute sourcing strategy encompassing a multi-pronged approach that includes technology platforms, associations, targeted cold calling, internal and external networking for candidate generation of high demand candidates and for hard to fill roles.
- Create and manage “draft boards” for key positions
- Follow and adhere to the WSP Diversity sourcing initiatives and guidelines
- Conduct Initial phone screening of passive candidates to assess candidate background and experience against current / future needs
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders as well as candidates in the industry to continually broaden our potential candidate pool and advance the WSP Brand
- Provides accurate and timely reports and communication recruiting and TM Management
- Ensure compliance with EEO and OFCCP requirements, as well as WSP internal policies and procedure
- Input and maintain candidate contact information into CRM database
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using advanced sourcing techniques. Build relationships with candidate communities to maintain a potential candidates' network and nurture a pipeline of potential candidates
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategies
- Keep up to date on business intelligence in the market to facilitate sourcing efforts
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Have extensive knowledge of internet search engine capabilities and hands-on experience conducting research or sourcing people on the internet.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Five (5+) years of sourcing in a corporate and agency environment
- Experience with sourcing technologies and platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Experience in using applicant tracking /recruiting software systems and other technologies
- Experience sourcing for the AEC industry and a strong understanding of engineering and technical positions
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts execute projects with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of candidates and internal stakeholders, including executive levels
- Ability to translate business initiatives into recruitment strategy and execution
- Working knowledge of employment laws as they relate to the recruiting process, ensuring WSP’s compliance
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize own time and work independently
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Sourcecon Academy Graduate
- Certifications in LinkedIn Recruiter (LIR) and AIRS (AIR)
- Our regional offices locations in the Eastern US include but are not limited to: New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Jew Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Florida.
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its US companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.