Be involved in projects with our Mobility Operations Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a full time Quality Manager for our Orange County CA office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs Quality Assurance and Quality Control of customer contact center operations to ensure performance standards are met or exceeded both on an individual level and from an end-to-end process perspective and financial controls.
- Has oversight of a dedicated team of quality analysts that perform audits and assess performance
- Monitors all operations that affect quality
- Employ advanced tools and procedures to inspect and report quality of service provisioning and to prevent service level degradation
- Creates and analyzes QA reports to identify trends and creates plan to address accordingly
- Monitor calls and conduct audits as necessary
- Appraise SOPs requirements and make sure they are satisfied and updated from time to time as necessary.
- Report on agents and systems performance to Operations Manger and Team Leads to ensure immediate corrective action
- Conducts root cause analysis with corrective and preventative action plans
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data to prevent service shortcomings
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Recommends call center training and supervisory training to enhance the call centers' overall performance
- Performs special projects as required, such as assisting with the development, research, and delivery of new trainings, or other duties when necessary.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual quality reviews. Provides detailed reporting to Operations Leadership along with recommendations for training and quality improvements.
- Focuses on continuous improvement efforts to drive efficiency in the Contact Center
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Five (5) years of experience as Quality Manager
- Three (3) years of CSC environment with back-office financial transaction operations.
- Two (2) years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Specialized training and/or certification in quality management
- Proven experience with process improvement methodologies, best practices, and industry trends
- Effective management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Experience working in tolling or financial environment is a plus
- Experience performing QA remotely as well as onsite
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively “WSP USA”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position is contingent upon WSP being selected for a contract or program we are currently pursuing.