WSP is currently initiating a search for a Project Manager for our E-470 & Northwest Parkway Projects in Mobility Operations.
The Project Manager is the day-to-day contact person for all customer service center operations matters as well as the TMC/Roadside Assistance for the E-470 and Northwest Parkway Projects and shall be responsible for the overall management and delivery of the related work. Primary responsibilities include overseeing the project while ensuring that the required scope is delivered in accordance with the contract and budget.
- Provides leadership necessary to ensure all operation and management tasks related to E-470 and Northwest Parkway projects are accomplished in accordance with the contracts, which includes the following:
- Daily Operations
- Customer account establishment, maintenance, and processing
- Transponder distribution and inventory control
- Administrative Law Court and all processes leading up to vehicle registration holds through potential hearings
- Deposit of funds
- Marketing, advertising, and public relations support
- Monthly preparation of invoice to the client
- Annual budget preparation, management, and execution
- Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures that human resource management is consistent with the work force requirement of E-470 and Northwest Parkway Operations. Oversees policy administration, employment, training, compensation, disciplinary actions, performance reviews, working conditions, employee assistance, and other human resource actions needed to assure quality performance.
- Establishes and maintains effective communications, clear vision, mission focus, and morale of the Operations contract workforce and ensures excellent/honest working relationships on the part of all contractor personnel with the E-470 Public Highway Authority and Northwest Parkway.
- Provides accurate and timely incident notification of all equipment or facility problems of significance, automobile accidents, customer problems and related complaints, and other extraordinary occurrences per the Operations Contract and the SOP.
- Establishes and is the driving force behind quality control of all operation activities. Clearly defines performance standards, assesses compliance with standards, and provides feedback for continuous improvement. Creates an atmosphere where excellence in performing the job is assessed, acknowledged, and rewarded.
- Ensures efficient and effective utilization of all resources. Develops an annual Budget and Work Plan, which provides the Clients with a complete forecast of resource requirements. Ensures prudent utilization of all personnel and funds.
- Hires and maintains effective employees and ensures high morale. Ensures employees are provided the training and leadership necessary to provide excellent performance. Rewards excellent performance and corrects substandard performance through leadership, training, management, and disciplinary action if necessary. Uses employee incentive programs geared toward recognition of exceptional performance. Does not condone substandard levels of performance.
- Ensures Performance Criteria are accurately, reliably, and timely performed.
- Standard Operating Procedures revisions are prepared promptly.
- Accurate and timely notification of incidents.
- Maintains security of all funds and facilities.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Client documents and work products.
- Accounts for and maintains a satisfactory inventory of transponders.
- Act as the contact for client and manage customer relationship while reporting on project status.
- Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Manage requirements, issues, and risks to ensure a successful on-time project delivery.
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to responsibilities and project milestones.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project team meetings.
- Seek and evaluate change-requests and administer a change control registry for tracking the submission, coordination, review, evaluation, categorization, and approval for release of all system changes.
- Manage and document client-driven scope changes, assess impact and initiate appropriate actions such as internal communications, estimate/schedule/work plan revisions, change documentation, and amendment preparation.
- Manage and document internal contract changes that affect booking, cost, or margin and coordinates with Project Coordinators.
- Review project and/or operations costs, including accruals, at least on a monthly basis, and coordinates with Project Coordinators and the finance department as needed.
- Validate, revise, and update scope of work and time requirements of the contract.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues communicating to executive management.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Support other projects in Mobility Operations by sharing best practices.
- Evaluate and identify processes and technology to improve operations.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in the toll industry or other related customer service operations environment (contact center experience preferred)
- Project Manager for at least one (1) tolling customer service center operation
- Project Manager for at least one (1) project of $10 million or more annually
- Ability to manage project costs and meet margin goals
- Ability to assess and manage project risks
- Ability to manage contracts and claims
- Ability to assess and coordinate change management activities
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver License and be able to legally operate a motor vehicle.
- Project management certification such as PMP
Compensation and Benefits
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
Expected Salary: $119,800 - $244,600
WSP USA is providing the compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that the company in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position based on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location. WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.