Project Analyst - 47695
Project Analyst - 47695
Be involved in projects with our Transportation and Civil Engineering Teams and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Project Analyst for our Oakland, CA office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who is a quick learner, has strong analytical and problem-solving skills, is detail‐oriented, and has strong interpersonal skills. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful and growing team as we start several new projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide Project Management support to our transportation clients, including:
- developing and updating asset risk registers and capital needs inventories
- supporting monthly project reporting
- preparing annual budgets
• Work with the project team to improve existing project reporting processes, develop new processes, and provide data analysis for the client
• Coordinate with various design disciplines and consultants
• Assess or validate program and project progress
• Identify schedule changes and trends
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
• Bachelor's from an accredited program
• Three (3) years of relevant work experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including proficiency with Excel
• Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
• Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited program
• Experience with VBA programming
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively “WSP USA”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.