We are a global leader in environmental consulting - made stronger with the recent acquisition of Wood’s Environment & Infrastructure business and Golder - with world-class expertise in environmental, social and governance (ESG), climate resiliency & sustainability (CRS), and earth sciences. Combined we have over 20,000 multidisciplinary professionals worldwide collaborating daily to protect and conserve natural landscapes, create firm foundations for communities to stand on, and champion sustainable development to combat climate change.
As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from across the globe
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Relocation Specialist for our Dallas office. The following locations will also be considered: Houston and San Antonio. Be involved in projects with our WSP Earth & Environment Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
- Responsible for the overall support for Relocation needs
- Data Entry
- Provide Relocation Assistance to displaced business and or residential owners/tenants
- Perform DS&S Inspections
- Maintain Parcel Files
- Maintain Comparable Books
- Monitor Moves
- Coordinate and Supervise outside specialist
- Verify Vacancies
- Deliver Warrants to displacees
- Obtain relocation documentation from displacees
- Deliver and Pickup documentation from displacees and or client
- Assist with Claim and Milestone Packages
- Assist with Replacement Housing Calculations
- Travel required within Houston and surrounding cities including but not limited to Rosenburg, West Columbia and Needville
Who You Are
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in required in working with TXDOT ROWAPS contracts.
- Knowledge of TxDOT policy and procedures