We are a global leader in environmental consulting - made stronger with the recent acquisition of Wood’s Environment & Infrastructure business and Golder - with world-class expertise in environmental, social and governance (ESG), climate resiliency & sustainability (CRS), and earth sciences. Combined we have over 20,000 multidisciplinary professionals worldwide collaborating daily to protect and conserve natural landscapes, create firm foundations for communities to stand on, and champion sustainable development to combat climate change. As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from across the globe.
WSP has a career opportunity for a SeniorCivil Engineer to join our team in Wichita, KS. Primary focus for project work will be the development of engineering studies, design reports, construction documents, and construction oversight/administration related to infrastructure projects in the municipal and industrial markets.
- Provide engineering services in support of planning, studies, analysis and design of water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, stormwater conveyance systems, municipal street design which may include pump/lift stations and structural components associated with typical water infrastructure and conveyance design
- Will support water / wastewater design, street design and construction engineering for municipalities, mining and others for water pumping, treating, conveyance and storage
- Perform engineering analysis for feasibility studies, facility master planning, studies, analysis and design of water treatment and distribution systems, as well as wastewater collection and treatment systems, which may include pump / lift stations, chemical feed systems and storage reservoirs
- Primary focus for project work will be the development of engineering studies, design reports, construction documents and construction oversight / administration related to water / wastewater infrastructure
Who You Are
- Bachelor or higher degree in Civil Engineering or other related field of study
- PE or PE eligibility required; having a KS PE preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (may include post-graduate work)
- Demonstrated experience engineering small to large sized, multi-disciplined water/wastewater projects, including responsibility for client interactions and successful engineering project delivery with respect to scope, schedule, quality and budget
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and have the ability to work on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously
- Excellent, clear and concise, verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate meetings, conduct effective client presentations and prepare written reports
- Must pass drug test, background check, and physical, and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy