- Responsible for the electrical discipline including but not limited to prepare design deliverables, authorities" submissions and tender
- Responsible for planning, project and construction administration
- To monitor the project progress and problem solving from concept to detailed design stages, construction, testing and commissioning stage
- Provide technical advice to relevant parties
- Liaise with clients, clients' consultants, contractors, authorities, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Engineering design experience and knowledge in the respective disciplines relating to projects in Hong Kong.
- 6 years relevant work experience
- Prior experience in engineering consulting work or project management will be preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility and organization
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior positions