Be involved in projects with our Property & Buildings -Electrical Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Senior Lead Electrical Engineer/Project Manager for our Dallas, TX office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead project electrical engineer capable of directing the project team.
- Leads mentoring/knowledge sharing with junior staff.
- Project management activities including writing proposals, establishing budgets, reviewing billing, and managing client iterations.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical development, scheduling, and resolving engineering design issues.
- Coordinates the activities of technical staff from project award through project completion.
- Schedules and orchestrates project team meetings.
- Actively participates in industry events.
- Able to develop solid client relationships.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- At least 10+ years minimum experience in Electrical Buildings System Engineering with Project Management experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- LEED AP Certification
- Previous Healthcare or Laboratory design experience
- At least 5+ years minimum Project Management experience